Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag back.
Hi anon! :) I’m sorry I took a while to get to this, truth be told i’ve been mulling over what to say for ages now… Apologies to the other person who also requested this sob;; Anyways, ten facts:
1. This morning, upon anticipation that my friends were coming over, I bought cream cheese as it was needed in a recipe that we were going to try out. However, one of my friends bailed out on me because she was sick, so I have an unused container of it in my fridge. And I never cook with cream cheese. So right now, as I type, i’m also flicking through a cookbook, trying to find another recipe with cream cheese in it. Does anyone have anything? ;3; /stupid long anecdote with no relevance
2. At the moment, I have the biggest girl crush on Irene Adler from the BBC version of Sherlock. She’s so amazing I cant even
3. (…DO THESE EVEN CONSTITUTE AS FACTS LMAO;;; ) I have several stuffed animals called “bob”. I don’t even know lskajglkjg i’m trying to make this interesting.
4. A year ago from today, I was still heavily into the durarara!! fandom. I think I pretty much listened to BLCD and NND utattemita on a daily basis;; That’s really different now OTL;; A lot of my friends are still into utaite + BL/seiyuu but I’ve just fallen out of it orz
5. This used to be a hipster blog. I used to be one of those people who reblogged hipster pictures with ~*irrelevant deep quotes*~ (yes, those ones with pictures of trees with text like “I CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE” written on them in helvetica font HAHAHA);;
6. I had this irrational fear of the cinema as a child. I remember the first time I went into the cinema; my mother took me to see toy story with a couple of our church friends. I cried a lot when Zurg went on screen; It was loud and dark and scary LOL. I got over my fear quickly though; by the age of 6 I wasn’t afraid of it anymore HAHAHA
7. The first time I roleplayed was when I was about eight years old, on neopets forums. (I actually wasn’t thirteen at the present time and lied my way in HAHAHA I thought I was so cool) I think I had the worst Mary Sue OC ever.
8. I have the biggest voice kink ever. I’m so attracted to voices with gorgeous European accents or just amazingly harmonious voices in general. I wish I had a nice accent lol;;
9. I can’t stand listening to techno music, at all. It just… rubs me the wrong way, eugh. The, for the most part, lack of voice just bores me.
10. My most anticipated events of 2012…. would probably be the Avengers release (eeeee!!! ), and cosplaying with my friends this year. <3 Oh, and sherlock!! Although that’s like… Monday LOL;;
Welp, I hope this was somewhat interesting to read!! ;__; /leads such a boring life
Someday, when the tardis lands in my backyard, I’ll rewrite this with tales of my adventures to different worlds. <3